Since its establishment in 2013, Identity Malta Agency has provided a wide range of services in relation to ePassports, eID cards, Visas, Residence Permits, and the registration of public deeds and civil status. Over the years, the agency has made significant progress, offering its clients with high-quality identity management services.
Are you prepared to take your next career step? Join us!
Permit no: 51/2023
- Oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidance and policies relevant to the remit of Identity Malta Agency (IMA);
- Conduct systematic due diligence and investigations on requests submitted to IMA, including on-site inspections as provided by law;
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Assist the units within IMA in the implementation of internal policies and procedures;
- Collaborate with other entities to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations;
- Identify compliance issues and provide advice and guidance on high ethical standards;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of IMA as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
- Compile statistical information and prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of operations;
- Work diligently to complete the duties keeping in mind the objectives of the Agency;
- Conduct any duties assigned to him with utmost responsibility, consistency and integrity;
- Preserve the Agency’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course;
- Adheres to legal standards;
- Testify in court;
- Freedom of movement interviews;
- Any duties as instructed by the CEO or his delegate.
- A recognised Level 4 qualification in management, leadership or administration, or similar or higher.
- ECDL certificate is a must;
- Security license, which can also be achieved within the first 6 months of employment.
Please send your application on: [email protected]